Did You Know… Emotional Baggage Affects Our Clothing Choices
Did you know that:
- Wearing clothes that are too big or too small will actually make you look older.
- Wearing clothes inappropriate for your age will accentuate your age rather than make you look younger.
- If you grew up with the idea or mentality that looking good is superficial and vain, it will affect your clothing choices.
- We are strongly influenced by the world of fashion, stars, and singers, the latest trends, films, our own circle of friends, etc.
- We all have a natural instinct that helps us choose the colours and clothing styles that look best.
It only takes a few seconds to make a great first impression!Your clothing and grooming (aka your visual presentation) is a powerful marketing tool in making that critical first impression. A tool that can be used to communicate your ideas effectively so that people will listen to what you have to say and take you seriously. You are your most invaluable asset! What others see is what you choose to show. We believe that what we see is more important than what we say or how we sound. Making a great first impression can open many doors, in your personal life as well as in the professional arena. It’s to our personal advantage to develop a good image, and then care for it and groom it appropriately in order to project the positive qualities we possess. Ever thought about your image? You’re invited to start the conversation.